Job Title: Case Worker for Supportive Housing Case Management for Single Adults, Young Adults, and Families
- 40-hours Case Worker for Families ( 1 positions available)
- 20-hours Case Worker for Families ( 1 position available)
- 20 to 30-hours Case Worker for Single Adults –male and female (1 position available)
Hours (over-lapping schedules):
- 8am through 7pm- week days.
- 11am-7pm week-ends.
Provide on-going case management services to individuals, young adults, and families experiencing and/ or at risk for homelessness and/or in recovery from Substance Use. These services are provided in the office(s), participants’ homes, and in the community.
- Provide and coordinate supports to maintain housing stability.
- Assess and facilitate access to mainstream benefits (SSI/ SSDI/ SNAP/ TANF).
- Provide training on activities of daily living and life skills, including but not limited to, financial literacy, budgeting, nutrition, and parenting skills to individuals and in a group setting.
- Provide advocacy and teaching self-advocacy in accessing needed services.
- Ability and willingness to drive Agency vehicle (s).
- Availability on evenings and week-ends for emergencies.
- Creation of ISP’s, Wellness Plans, and other Assessments.
- Completion of paperwork, data entry, and files for all individuals on case-load in a timely manner.
- Planning of a minimum of 3 nutrition meals daily (Young Adult Program only.)
- Experience working with individuals, young adults, and families in recovery.
- Experience working with homeless individuals, young adults, and families.
- Bi-lingual/ Bi-cultural applicants encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Lived Experience a plus.
- Valid Drivers’ License.
Send resumes to: