Provide clinical services to adolescent males and females, aged 12-18, with behavioral and mental health issues, who are in short term residential treatment program for stabilization and assessment purposes.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy to adolescents and their families.
- Provide clinical case management to approximately 6 youth by coordinating team meetings, arranging appointments, creating treatment plans, and providing program recommendations on services to best help the youth/family.
- Work closely and communicate well with funders/guardians to ensure satisfactory service delivery
- Provide training to direct care staff on clinical issues pertaining to their work with clients
- Maintain client records and documentation in accordance with licensing and funder requirements (Rehab Options)
- Participate as a member of the team within a clinically oriented treatment milieu
- Participate in being on-call for after-hours client emergencies
Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or similar
Driver’s license; willingness to use car for work
Please submit resumes via email to email@example.com